2013 Precious Metals Summit Zurich
November 3–5, 2013 | Park Hyatt Zurich
The 2013 Precious Metals Summit Zurich was our second Summit in Switzerland and our first in Zurich. Our goal in presenting the Precious Metals Summit to the European market was to continue our mission of bringing institutional investors together with CEOs and senior management of some of the world’s most prospective precious metals explorers, developers and emerging producers. The 2013 Precious Metals Summit Zurich certainly achieved that objective plus much more.
The 2013 Zurich Summit brought together:
- Over 200 delegates in total;
- 130 qualified buy-side delegates;
- Executives from 43 presenting companies.
Over 300 1-on-1 meetings took place in two days, and nearly 5,000 individuals around the world have viewed the webcast.
What made the 2013 Zurich Summit extra special were the keynote presentations provided by several of the best and brightest people who invest in the global precious metals space:
- David Baker, Managing Partner, Baker Steel Capital Managers LLP
- Robert Cohen, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, Dynamic Funds
- Robert Friedland, Executive Chairman, Ivanhoe Mines Ltd.
We look forward to returning to Zurich November 4-5, 2014 and to providing another high-caliber conference for the precious metals investors in Europe.