2013 Precious Metals Summit Colorado
September 17–19, 2013 | Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
The third annual Precious Metals Summit Colorado in Beaver Creek was the best one yet! Despite subdued markets for precious metals generally and equities in particular, we gathered together a large selection of prestigious explorers, developers, emerging producers and investors.
The 2013 Colorado Summit brought together:
- 394 delegates in total
- 112 buy-side delegates
- 31 Corporate Development executives from 18 senior companies
- 64 sell-side representatives from some of the most significant financial institutions that cover the junior sector
- Executives from 85 presenting companies.
We also set a new record for the number of 1-on-1 meetings. Over 1,640 1-on-1 meetings took place during the Summit, a 25% increase over last year. More than 1,000 viewers logged onto the live webcast, which has received over 7,500 total hits since the conference began.
Aside from the company presentations and meetings the Summit featured three thought-provoking keynote presentations:
- Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, Inc. and Euro Pacific Precious Metals, LLC
- The Bostonians: a keynote Panel Discussion featuring a prominent group of Boston-based fund managers including:
- Walter M. Cabot, Jr., Fund Manager, Apogee Global Advisors;
- George R. Ireland, Chief Investment Officer & Portfolio Manager, Geologic Resource Partners LLC;
- Joe Wickwire, Portfolio Manager, Fidelity Investments
- Diana Walters, President, Liberty Metals & Mining (Moderator).
We’d like to express our thanks to our 2013 Colorado Summit Sponsors whose generous support and participation were key to the success of this event.
We look forward to returning to beautiful Beaver Creek, Colorado for next year’s Precious Metals Summit, September 10-12, 2014.