2020 Precious Metals Summit Beaver Creek (Virtual)
September 15–17, 2020 | Virtual Event | EDT
THANK YOU to our 2020 (virtual) Attendees!
The 10th Annual Beaver Creek Precious Metals Summit – and inaugural VIRTUAL event – was a landmark event across the board. Record numbers for both participating companies and attending investors continued to illustrate why our brand is considered by many to be the best in this conference sector! Notable results are as follows:
- Buy-side delegates surpassed 600, a 45% increase from prior year; additionally, 132 corporate development delegates, representing over 60 firms;
- Corporate participation increased 15% vs prior year for the second consecutive year; the 2020 event included 213 carefully selected explorers, developers and emerging producers;
- Over 6000 1-on-1 meetings took place during the 2020 Summit, with companies averaging 30 meetings over the 3-day event;
- Total attendance was ~1,469, approximately 33% over prior year;
We were pleased to host three featured presentations including:
- Ross Beaty & Tom Kaplan in Conversation with Marin Katusa; (video link click here)
- Stephen Moore, Distinguished Visiting Fellow, Project for Economic Growth (video link click here)
- Keynote Panel on Unconscious Bias, Diversity, Inclusion & ESG (video link click here)
- What We’ve Learned About Resource Investing in a Pandemic (video link click here)
- Pre-Conference Series: What investors want to see in your next pitch (video link click here)
In addition, we’d like to express our gratitude to the 2020 Colorado Summit Sponsors listed on this page, many of whom have been supporters of the Summit from inception.
Please direct any queries concerning corporate participation to Misha Levental, email@example.com.