2018 Precious Metals Summit Beaver Creek
September 19–21, 2018 | Beaver Creek Resort
The Beaver Creek Precious Metals Summit once again broke previous attendance records, boasting the following participation:
- Buy-side attendance rose to 461, with the Summit attracting new North American and international investors and corporate development delegates;
- Corporate participation included 157 carefully selected explorers, developers and emerging producers for this 8th Annual must-attend event;
- Approximately 4,750 1-on-1 meetings took place during the Summit, an increase of 16% over last year;
- The average number of meetings per mining company stayed consistent at 25;
- Total registrations jumped to over 1,000 as the Summit reached full capacity;
- 6477 individuals viewed the webcast during the week of the Summit, and with another 4048 individual viewers the following week; please click here to access the webcast archive.
Our Keynote Investor Panel Discussion featured Joe Foster of Van Eck Associates, Steve Todoruk of Sprott Global Resource Investments and Josh Parrill of Resource Capital Funds. Joe Mazumdar served as the panel moderator. Please click here to access the Keynote video link.
We’d like to express our gratitude to the 2018 Colorado Summit Sponsors listed on this page, all of whom add a crucial element to the success of this exclusive conference each year.
The 9th Annual Precious Metals Summit will take place Tuesday-Friday, September 10-13, 2019 for three and a half days.