2022 Precious Metals Summit Zurich
November 14–15, 2022 | Park Hyatt Zurich
The 10th annual Precious Metals Summit Zurich – returning in-person for the first time since 2019 – saw a 31% increase in overall attendance (+100 attendees!) compared to the previous in-person event, hosting 446 delegates including:
- 250+ qualified buy-side attendees from Switzerland, the United Kingdom and around the globe;
- Executives from 90 mining companies, a 20% increase over 2019
- Over 1,200 1-on-1 meetings took place across two days, a Summit record.
CLICK HERE to view webcast presentations of 90+ Issuers & featured Keynote Presentations !
We were pleased to host the following featured presentations including:
- Opening Keynote by Felix Zulauf
- Pierre Lassonde in Conversation with Anthony Vaccaro (video link)
- Keynote by Grant Williams: ‘The Emperor’s New Clothes: Choice & Trust in a Changing World’ (video link)
- Keynote by Ronald-Peter Stöferle: ‘KOYAANISQATSI: Life Out of Balance’ (video link)
- ‘Technical Update on Gold’ by Florian Grummes (video link)
- In Conversation: John Feneck With Michael McCrae (video link)
In addition, we’d like to express our gratitude to the 2022 Zurich Summit Sponsors listed on this page. We could not have accomplished this terrific event without your dedicated support.