2019 Precious Metals Summit Beaver Creek
September 10–13, 2019 | Beaver Creek Resort
The 9th Annual Beaver Creek Precious Metals Summit continued to illustrate why our brand is considered by many to be the best in this conference sector! Notable results are as follows:
- Buy-side delegates once again exceeded 400, with an additional 129 corporate development representatives in attendance – click here for the complete list of 2019 institutions;
- Corporate participation increased 15% from 2018 and included 184 carefully selected explorers, developers and emerging producers;
- Over 6800 1-on-1 meetings took place during the 2019 Summit, an increase of 22% over the previous year;
- The average number of meetings per mining company jumped from 25 to 34, an impressive 16% accession;
- Total attendance was ~1,100, approximately 10% more than 2018;
- 14,332 individuals viewed the webcast during the week of the Summit, with another 14,434 individuals logging in the following week – a 64% increase!
We were pleased to host three featured presentations including:
- Resource Insider Podcast with Doug Silver; Interview by Jamie Keech
- Investor Discussion Featuring Neil Adshead and Neil Gregson; Moderated by Jonathan Guy (click hereto access the video link)
- Fireside Chat with David Rosenberg and John Hathaway (click here to access the video link)
In addition, we’d like to express our gratitude to the 2019 Colorado Summit Sponsors listed on this page, many of whom have been supporters of the Summit from inception.
The 10th Annual Precious Metals Summit will take place Tuesday-Friday, September 15-18, 2020 for three and a half days.