2021 Precious Metals Summit Beaver Creek (Hybrid)
September 8–11, 2021 | Park Hyatt Beaver Creek & Online
Thank You for to all our attendees – virtual and in-person – for participating in the 2021 Precious Metals Summit Beaver Creek Hybrid Event!
The 11th Annual Beaver Creek Precious Metals Summit – our 10th in held in Beaver Creek Village and our first as a Hybrid – was one to remember as we returned to Beaver Creek, Colorado following a year of virtual events, meetings and presentations. The Summit once again posted record total attendance, including participation from several first-time investor attendees, now able to join virtually. On-site attendance surpassed 650 total delegates, many of whom were travelling for the first time in over a year. The energy on-the-ground was electrifying, confirming there is no substitute for in-person interactions and face-to-face meetings. Notable results are as follows:
- Buy-side and corporate development delegates surpassed 625; corporate development delegates represented over 60 firms;
- Corporate participation increased 5% vs the prior on-site conference in 2019; the 2021 hybrid event included 193 carefully selected explorers, developers and emerging producers;
- Approximately 5800 1-on-1 meetings took place during the 2021 Summit, with companies averaging 25 meetings over the 3.5-day event;
- Total attendance was ~1,400, of which 650 attended in-person;
We were pleased to host two featured presentations including:
- ESG Reporting, Challenges and the Onyen Solution: A Conversation with Laurie Clark & Ani Markova
- The Monetary Tipping Point with Ronald-Peter Stoeferle.
In addition, we’d like to express our gratitude to the 2021 Colorado Summit Sponsors listed on this page, many of whom have been supporters of the Summit from inception.
Please direct any queries concerning corporate participation to Misha Levental, email@example.com.