2015 Precious Metals Summit Zurich
November 2-3, 2015 | Park Hyatt Zurich
Our fourth annual Precious Metals Summit in Switzerland delivered another outstanding number of investors from the European market to CEOs and senior management of high quality precious metals explorers, developers and emerging producers, despite the prevailing sector conditions.
The 2015 Zurich Summit was proud to host:
– Approximately 220 total delegates;
– Over 150 qualified buy-side attendees;
– Executives from 33 presenting companies.
Over 330 scheduled 1-on-1 meetings took place in two days, an impressive average of 10 meetings per company; and over 3,500 individuals around the world have viewed the webcast.
We were also pleased to offer several engaging Keynote presentations, including:
– Ross Beaty and Lukas Lundin, with Gianni Kovacevic
– Ronald-Peter Stöferle
– Gold’s Role in FinTech and the Future of Money, with BitGold’s Roy Sebag, Josh Crumb and Stefan Wieler