2013 Precious Metals Summit Hong Kong
January 22–23, 2013 | JW Marriott, Pacific Place
Precious Metals Summit launched its Hong Kong event to provide an exclusive, investor-centered conference in Asia where quality, growth-oriented precious metals companies with projects and operations around the world could be showcased, and where Asian investors could meet with senior management one-on-one.
The first Precious Metals Summit in Hong Kong was a resounding success, and included:
- Approximately 250 delegates in total;
- Over 130 investor delegates, including many of Asia’s best known funds, as well as Corporate Development executives from senior mining companies;
- Executives from 46 presenting companies;
- Approximately 500 1-on-1 meetings which took place during the Summit; and
- Nearly 700 viewers who logged onto the live webcast, which has received over 8,000 total hits since the conference began.
In addition to the company presentations and 1-on-1 meetings, the Summit featured two thought-provoking keynote presentations from the following distinguished members of the global precious metals mining community:
- Ian Telfer, Chairman of Goldcorp Inc. and Chairman of the World Gold Council; and
- Ned Goodman, President and CEO of Dundee Corporation, in conversation with Warren Gilman, Chairman and CEO of CEF Holdings.
We’d like to thank our 2013 Hong Kong Summit Sponsors whose generous support and participation were crucial to the event’s success, including: Bromius Capital; Ord Minnett; BMO Capital Markets; Dundee Capital Markets; and Carpathian Gold Inc.
Precious Metals Summit looks forward to returning to Hong Kong on May 29-30, 2014, to continue to provide a major investment conference in Asia where the smart money goes prospecting.