2020 Precious Metals Summit Europe (Virtual)
November 2–3, 2020 | Virtual Event (London GMT)
THANK YOU to our 2020 (virtual) Attendees!
The 2020 Europe Summit (Virtual) was an unmitigated success, with our virtual platform helping to broaden investor reach across Europe, Asia and indeed, the world. Notable results are as follows:
- Buy-side delegates surpassed 300, a ~35% increase from prior year; additionally, 132 corporate development delegates, representing over 60 firms;
- Executives from ~130 mining companies, a more than 75% increase over 2019
- Over 1,450 1-on-1 meetings took place during the Europe Summit, with companies averaging 11 meetings over the 2-day event;
- Total attendance was ~700, approximately 75% over prior year;
We were pleased to host six featured presentations including:
- Fireside Chat feat. Pierre Lassonde in conversation with Anthony Vaccaro;
- All Roads Lead To Gold – Keynote by Ronald-Peter Stöferle;
- Fireside Chat feat. Rick Rule in conversation with Jonathan Guy;
- Florian Grummes’ Technical Update on Gold;
- Panel feat. Emily King & Steve de Jong: Mining AI – The Future of Data & Analytics in Resource Investing;
- Panel feat. Jamie Strauss & Dr. Sarah Gordon: ESG – Mining’s Opportunity to Show the World How Responsible We Can Be.
In addition, we’d like to thank our 2020 Europe Summit Sponsors listed below, who helped make this show a tremendous success.